I started a blog series called Why She Inspires Me last year. I felt that too often we fail to recognise the achievements of women. I wanted to share with everyone why female bloggers were inspiring me and celebrating them on their achievements too.
Female bloggers who, in my eyes, are quite frankly unstoppable. I wanted to celebrate these women and share with you their blogs in the hope that they inspire you too.
Today though I want to share with you some other fantastic female bloggers as a way of supporting them on their blogging journey. Please visit their blog and show them some love and appreciation as they continue to support themselves, support their families, and support brands to reach more customers!
- La Blog Beaute, UK beauty and lifestyle blog is run by business owner Beth. I love her blog posts on running a small business, particularly this one on 3 Ways You Can Become a Better Small Business Owner.
- The Bloglancer is run by the lovely Jenna who I have written about here in my series Why She Inspires Me. Jenna runs two blogs and The Bloglancer is ideal if you want to grow your blog, her post on How to Revamp Your Old Content to get More Page Views is a must to read!
- Just Average Jen, is a blog about all things healthy eating, recipes and lifestyle. Jen is certainly not “just average” she has amazing content on her blog. I particularly love her tips on How to Relax and Stop Worrying to Get a Good Night’s Sleep.
- Melissa’s blog is self named, Melissajanelee. Blogging about all things lifestyle with food, travel and fantastic giveaways too! I’m not great in the kitchen so her food section is a fantastic resource, I really need to try Boozy Truffles!
- Who doesn’t need help to make more money?! I am always on the look out for ways to increase my income so Melissa’s blog At Home & Online is a must! Her blog posts on Reselling is fantastic particularly the one on 10 Places to Find Items to Resell Online. I have just started decluttering and selling on Ebay which is the first stage. Can’t wait to start trying reselling too!
These are just some of the wonderful female bloggers I have come across this week. I will be sharing with you more inspirational bloggers over the coming weeks. Please support them too by visiting their blogs and commenting on their posts or sharing on your social media. Let’s start supporting all women as they make their way in the blogging world.
Why Becky from Cuddle Fairy Inspires Me
Why Sarah from Life in a Breakdown Inspires Me
Why Emma from EmmaDrew Inspires Me
Why Gwennan from Twentsomethingmeltdown Inspires Me
Why Francesca from Pennies to Pounds Inspires Me
Why Laura from Mum On A Mission Inspires Me
Why Katy from Katy Kicker Inspires Me
Why Jenna from A Balanced Belly Inspires Me
Why Jordanne from The Life of A Glasgow Girl Inspires Me
Why Michelle from Making Sense of Cents Inspires Me
Why Victoria from Lylia Rose Inspires Me
PLEASE PIN THIS POST & SHARE THE LOVE 🙂